If you need screens to advertise, show promotions, run videos or distribute anything across single or multiple displays, especially in commercial situations, then this is the solution for you. We can supply and install single displays, quad displays, totem displays, video walls or a mix and match to support from 1 up 65,000 displays to fulfil your digital signage needs.
Examples of where our solution can be installed include and are not limited to;
- Retail Outlets
- Office Buildings
- Meeting Rooms
- Reception Areas
- Teaching Rooms
- Bars & Pubs
- Public Information – News, weather and local (location specific) information
- Internal Information – Corporate messages, health and safety, company news, etc.
- Advertising – In-store digital signage to promote brands, offers or build identity
- Influencing Customer Behaviour – Direct customers to different areas of the retail store while increasing browse time
- Enhancing Customer Experience – Applications include the reduction of perceived wait time in restaurant waiting areas, bank queues, etc.
- Enhancing the Environment – Welcome signs, or interactive screens providing direction
Existing projects using the same equipment and technology includes over 100 EverythingEverywhere retail outlets, TalkTalk, all 13 Microsoft sites, the new London office for Skype and for Capita within NHS Hospitals. So, quite a exclusive Blue Chip client list.
So what are the advantages of our solution?
The solution can support all available HD formats with visually lossless pictures across screens and side by side 3D support, such as that broadcast by Sky 3D and most Blu-ray players.
To go along with the high level of display format support, the solution can also support multichannel audio streams, meaning the best visual and audio experience can be provided and experienced.
Multiple input sources can also be supported. For example, if you’ve 9 displays, you could have 3 displaying a sports channel from Sky+ HD, 3 displaying a film from a Blu-ray player and 3 displays running a promotion video from an attached computer.
So if you’re a pub looking to distribute Sky Sports HD around all your screens in HD or 3D, a gym who wants to run motivational videos, a shop who wants to advertise new products and offers, or a business who wants a video wall in reception or a store window to maximise the impact or any other digital signage, then contact us so we can discuss your requirements.
If you’ve a smaller project with no more than 8 devices or displays, our matrix solution may be a better fit.